Monday, July 11, 2016

More Spray Paint

I just got back from the store with two more cans of spray paint!- Why? I didn't realize how easy it was to spray these plastic containers!  I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics to share my Monday
Made Its.
 
 
After last week's spray painting success, I decided to paint this old metal shelf.  It once housed those "prehistoric" encyclopedias in a classroom far, far away... Okay again another inherited piece of furniture.  This is BEFORE...
and then the AFTER...
 
I'm not exactly sure how I will use it yet, but I know it will come in handy.  
My next project is another spray painted piece!  I see these all over Pintrest and blogs, so I decided to  revamp my little plastic file drawers.  I added some basic labels to it.  I am loving the color coordination!
  
 
 
My last Monday Made It is a Pintrest inspired project I found from Jaime from 2nd Grade Stuff.  She had a post for Managing Turn in Trays with Clothespins.  (Read all about it here!) 
I loved the idea and I am going to try it next year.  I made five different clothespin sets because we will be rotating 5 classes.  I found the white clothespins, washi tape, galvanized metal cans, and scrapbook numbers at Michaels.  The idea is to have kids place their clips on the paper that is turned in, and you will have an easy way to see who has not turned in an assignment.  I also like that they will have to double check to see if their name is on their paper as they clip their paper! I'll let you know how it worked.
 Thanks for stopping by! Remember to head on over to 4th Grade Frolics for more fabulous
 Monday Made Its!
(I'll post my next spray paint project next week! )
Have a great week!


7 comments:

  1. I am using the clothes pins for turning in trays as well! I know they will work great. Your paint looks clean and beautiful! Have a great week! Pam from PJ Jots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! At first I was nervous about using spray paint. Now I'm thinking..."What can I paint next?"
      -Fairway to Fourth Grade

      Delete
  2. All your projects look so colorful and cheery! I love the sound of spray painting, but I haven't found something yet that I want to change... now I'll be on the hunt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects and I love all the fun colors!!! Thank you for linking them up:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your Monday Made It link up. I look forward to it!

      Delete
  4. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work plastic bottle suppliers

    ReplyDelete