Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hello There! Book Cart Redo

Hello there! It's been a while!  I must give a huge salute to all the bloggers that manage to post frequently and also a big thank you. (I still have aspirations of being a better blogger, because of all of you!)
It's summer time and I have enjoyed my time resting at home and gathering all my thoughts and feelings.  Next year I will begin a new school year in a new school district!-  After a series of God led events, I will have the opportunity to join a wonderful community and school!  I look forward to my new adventure!  I am so glad that I will continue to teach fourth grade and am excited to be focusing on writing.
With that being said, I have begun my summer projects by linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics....



Before
 
and Then
 
After
 
 This rolling book cart was passed along to me two years ago after being purchased at an auction!  It has sat in the wonderful and unpredictable weather of West Texas, and held up quite well!  Instead of going out and buying a bookshelf, I went ahead and bought spray paint! (This project ran a grand total of $8.00 and a sunny Monday afternoon!) I really loved the way it turned out!  I can't wait to deliver it to my new classroom in August!
 
Now it's your turn to link up with 4th Grade Frolics
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful DIY. Thank you for sharing. Good luck at your new school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, love the color. Great renovation. It will look great at school. Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete